Customers seeking quality printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturing can always expect it from Candor. Our thorough process ensures that all the PCBs we produce meet or exceed our standards. Candor also has several certifications to promote the reliability of our products and services.
Do you want to learn more about Candor’s PCB quality assurance? We’ll explain our processes and certifications in the sections below.
Meeting Your Requirements With Top Quality Processes
At Candor, we prioritize high-quality printed circuit boards and interconnection solutions.
Our world is always changing, and that is especially true when dealing with technology. Fortunately, Candor’s quality process is never static. We are constantly working to improve our technology and services, so you can trust that our methods are high-tech and up-to-date.
In addition to the PCB quality assurance, Candor also cares about our environment’s quality, which is why we have implemented eco-friendly manufacturing processes. So when you get your PCBs from Candor, you can rest assured that you’re supporting a green business.
Candor also values trustworthy customer service. Our team of workers will communicate and collaborate with our customers to ensure they receive the product they deserve. We also provide reliable shipping to get your PCB to you on time.
Our Quality Management System
If you’re wondering about the process behind our quality management system, the secret lies in our frequent quality checks. These routine checks eliminate the risk of faulty, ineffective, or otherwise undesirable products.
Are you wondering how it works? Here is the step-by-step process Candor uses to ensure the quality of our printed circuit boards.
- Before we begin production, we thoroughly look over the customer specifications. We will contact our customers if anything is uncertain to ensure they get the product they need; this is our first and most important quality check.
- Once we have produced our PCB, we give it a thorough inspection. This quality check ensures that the assembly and durability meet our company’s quality standards.
- Afterward, we will give the PCB an electrical test. This quality check ensures you receive a functional printed circuit board.
- After the electrical test, we give one last quality check, which is the visual quality check. This process makes sure that your PCB is well-assembled, complete, and looks professional.
In addition to our frequent quality checks, we also use high-quality equipment and materials to assemble your PCBs. Our materials meet many safe, eco-friendly standards, including:
- No formaldehyde
- No ETDA (edetic acid)
- No dry-film or tin-lead resists
- No ammonia-based etching
Our Quality Standards
At Candor, you can expect printed circuit boards that meet high standards. Here are our company standards and certifications:
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, meaning we can provide products and services that will consistently satisfy our customers.
- We are GRCP certified, indicating our business complies with standards such as ethics, governance, compliance, strategies, and more. This certificate also means our product is approved for military and aerospace use.
- We have been a member of the Industry for Printed Circuits (IPC) since 2001. To this day, Candor continues to follow the standards of this organization.
- Our products have received a Simplified UL Product Approval. This certificate indicates our products are safe, consistent, and robust.
- Candor’s products, manufacturing process, and materials meet the standards for the Reduction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS). Not only are our products environmentally friendly, but they are also safe for you and our dedicated team of workers.
We’re not the only ones who believe in our PCB quality assurance—these organizations do, too. So if you’re looking for a trustworthy printed circuit board manufacturer, Candor is the way to go.